skip to primary navigationskip to content

Immigration details for CTR meetings or courses

For guidance on visas for those individuals who wish to visit the UK, see the University's pages here:

For guidance on visas that will allow individuals to work as an employee, see the University's pages here:

Students attending organised short courses of study, such as summer schools, at the University of Cambridge can do so on a short term study visa. Students must not enter the UK on a standard visitor visa for the purpose of attending these courses.